Babylon 8, the Greatest Dictionary For PC

Written by JM January 12, 2010

babylon

 

Babylon 8 is the solution for my need of having an excellent dictionary in my computer. I need dictionaries for finding the meaning of different words that I’m not familiar with. As I am surfing through the internet, I encounter a lot of words that I don’t know the meaning. This PC dictionary application helps a lot.

 

Babylon 8 doesn’t only includes a dictionary but also many different services such as thesaurus, speller, unit converter, translator to any language and more.

 

As for me, I will rate Babylon a perfect score. It all contains the things that I need. And it is really portable!

 

The thing I love the most on Babylon 8 is that I could just simply press Control + right click on the word to show the meaning and synonyms of the word. It will take less time than using a real dictionary. I would recommend this to all especially to writers and students.


Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus
Advertise here by sending an e-mail message to admin@juicygeek.com

Join our Fan Page